We welcome potential podcast interviews, slide set authors, and contributors to our communications page. To contribute, contact email@example.com
SEX AND GENDER HEALTH REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – PODCAST FOR WEBSITE PUBLICATION
March 8, 2017 Issued by:
Sex and Gender Specific Health Representative: Dr. Robert Casanova
Contact Information: Linda Gilmore – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction & Background
- Submission Guidelines & Requirements
- Evaluation Factors
Sex and Gender Specific Health (SGSH) is inviting you to submit a proposal, in response to this Request for Proposal (RFP), for a podcast with a sex and gender difference focus for publication on the SGSH website.
The objective of this Request for Proposal is to share on the SGSH website a variety of sex and gender medicine topic discussions. Certain criteria will form the basis of our selection decision, as more fully described in the Submission Guidelines & Requirements and Evaluation Factors sections of this Request for Proposal below.
2. Submission Guidelines & Requirements
The following submission guidelines and requirements apply to this Request for Proposal:
- Proposals will be considered from medical schools as well as schools of nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and other schools of health professions.
- Each submitted podcast topic should have a sex and gender difference emphasis.
- Proposals must be signed by a representative that is authorized to create curricular content for the affiliated institution.
3. Evaluation Factors
Sex and Gender Specific Health will review each submission based on the above described criteria. After review, the representative submitting the proposal will be notified of one of the following:
- The proposal has been accepted for publication on the SGSH website
- Revisions are requested
- The case does not fit the requirements/needs of the SGSH Program
Sex and Gender Specific Health reserves the right to accept submissions that best fit the requirements/needs of Sex and Gender Specific Health as determined solely by Sex and Gender Specific Health in its absolute discretion.